The sales rep.Henry was so nice to start with when he sold me a TECH 2, we received it incomplete (had missing accessories)and didn't work we told him this suddenly he wasn't so friendly anymore we finally agreed to send it back to have it replaced, but he reckons he hasn't received it, and now he wont reply to our messages.

This is a bad company - Please avoid buying from them.We planned to buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment, luckily we didnt proceed after not being able get the TECH II to work.

Had an Experience with Sinoytool?

Comments

www. sinoytool.com is a bad company!!! :(

2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution Fleetwood RV "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Ryan Homes - Poor workmanship Ryan Homes "Reason 1000 why you should never buy a home built by Dan Ryan. Had a pipe burst in the kitchen and when the corner cabinet was removed this what we..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more